What callers can expect
• Step 1: Caller places a call to 855-996-2256.
• Step 2: Caller selects language preference through the automated system
• Step 3: Caller is prompted to enter his/her zip code
• Step 4: Caller is transferred to a call center representative when calling during normal business hours of 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. After hours, callers should leave a phone message, which will be returned as soon as a representative is available.
• Step 5: Hotline representative will conduct a simple intake
• Step 6: Hotline representative will provide the contact information of a participating counselor and transfer the caller to the counselor.
A face-to-face housing counseling appointment will generally be scheduled. You will need to collect requested financial documents to take with you to your counseling session.
Review the list of foreclosure-prevention workout options to prepare for your counseling session.
Brothers Redevelopment, a 501(c)3 HUD-approved housing counseling agency, was awarded the bid to implement, manage, and administer the Wyoming Foreclosure Hotline. The hotline’s HUD-approved housing counseling agencies are networked by the toll-free number 855-996-2256. To learn more email email@example.com.