How to prepare for your counseling appointment
The following items are needed for a face-to-face counseling session as they will be used to compile a loss mitigation packet:
1. Most recent statements for any mortgages on the property.
2. List of monthly expenses and supporting documentation (i.e., copies of bills, statements, etc.)
3. Proof of income (imfit/loss statement, unemployment, SSI, etc.)
4. Two months of bank statements
5. Most recent utility bill
6. Most recent tax returns
7. Any correspondence with the lender
or other related documents
8. IRS 4506-T
9. Hardship letter
Brothers Redevelopment, a 501(c)3 HUD-approved housing counseling agency, was awarded the bid to implement, manage, and administer the Wyoming Foreclosure Hotline. The hotline’s HUD-approved housing counseling agencies are networked by the toll-free number 855-996-2256. To learn more email email@example.com.